3-days visit of Istanbul
An excursion visit 3 days Istanbul to see its essential: The Ottoman Topkapi palaces - Beylerbeyi, the Blue Mosque - the Suleymaniye Mosque, the modern districts like Taksim - Kadikoy. A 3-day private excursion to Istanbul with a French-speaking guide to discover this incredible city. During the 3 day Istanbul tour you will not have the feeling of running and you will visit Istanbul at a relaxed pace with a private guide through markets, bustling neighborhoods and visiting monuments.
Itinerary 3 Days Istanbul
Day 1 - Classic Istanbul:
- The morning begins with a visit to Topkapi Palace, former residence of the Ottoman sultans, built from 1478. The palace is currently a museum which exhibits a large collection of jewelry and relics.
- Then you will have the opportunity to discover the location of the Roman Hippodrome, a race track in Antiquity, the heart of civilian life in Constantinople.
- Visit of the Blue Mosque, the only one with six minarets, decorated with İznik earthenware tiles on a blue background. It dates from the 17th century and is considered the top of the Ottoman Classical Mosques.
- The end of the afternoon will be devoted to the Grand Bazaar which dates back to the 15th century, when traders were grouped by specialty.
- At the end of the day we return to the hotel.
Day 2 - The Golden Horn and The Bosphorus:
- After your breakfast, visit of Hagia Sophia, from the 6th century, a jewel of Byzantine architecture with its immense dome and its 107 columns from Ephesus and Egypt.
- Walk through the district of Sirkeci, place of the intrigue of the thriller of Agatha Christie (Orient Express).
- The afternoon continues with a nice boat trip on the Bosphorus, to see the silhouette of Istanbul with its palaces, its typical wooden houses, which line its banks.
- Visit to Istanbul's youngest and most relaxed place on the Asian side: Kadikoy, you will also visit its contrasts, by going to its market, the oldest in Istanbul at Kadikoy.
- Visit of the bridge and the Galata district.
- At the end of the day, you will visit the Taksim district and the famous Istiklal street.
- Return to the hotel
Day 3 - Authentic Istanbul:
- Departure from the hotel
- After your breakfast, you will visit Suleymaniye Mosque, which is named after the great Ottoman Sultan.
- Then you will explore the Spice Market to immerse yourself in a world of scents, colors and flavors of spices.
- At the end of the day you will go to the districts of the Golden Horn to visit the Mosque, the Eyup mausoleum and Pierre Loti's café.
- Return to the hotel
The price of a 3-day excursion to Istanbul
180 € per person from a group of 2 people + 40 € per person from the 3rd person Child: (00–06) free :)
Strong points :
- English-speaking private guide
- Use of different public transport to soak up local life and avoid traffic
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Hiking to soak up the local life
- Guaranteed departure from 2 people
- For those who have limited, ideal formula to see Istanbul in 3 days
- Service of the same French speaking guide, competent and experienced from Voyages Turkey, during the 3 excursions
- No waiting in the queues
- Payment on the spot
- The order of the visits can be changed
Not including :
- Entrance tickets to scheduled sites - our guide will help you buy skip-the-line tickets (no waiting in line)
- AllTourstoTurkey recommends the Istanbul Museum Pass Card
To book :
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call, send a message to +905532623024 (we use Viber and WhatsApp!)