Cappadocia Red Tour
Cappadocia Red Tour is the most popular tour of the region. Our non-stop tours start approximately at 9:30 and end at 16:00 every day. Our vehicles are 16-seaters. You will not pay fee for museum entrances and the lunch during our red tours with guide. The fee for our tour including guide service, pick-up from the hotel, museum entrances and lunch is 60 euros. You can contact us with no hesitation for more detailed information and you can have a look at our pdf booklet.
There are many historical sites and remains in Cappadocia region which is known as the land of beautiful horses. There are different tours for you to see those historical sites and remains and to take a close look. These tours escorted by professional guides include almost all of the must-see places and remains. You will be provided with all necessary detailed information about those places during Cappadocia red tour. That’s why it is a wise decision to join the tours and listen to what the guides tell during the tour.
Apart from the red tour, there are blue tour, green tour and yellow tour. Also, Cappadocia is much more enjoyable with a tour guide. Therefore, tour companies like our company prepare many options for you. Of course, it is hard the choose the most suitable and safest one. Yet, all tours to turkey is an agency that you can rely on with no hesitation. Please contact us in order not to miss an important opportunity to join Cappadocia tours and to make reservations. Cappadocia red tour is the most famous tour for the Cappadocia visitors.
About Cappadocia Red Tour
There are many sightseeing places in Cappadocia. Many people have no idea where to go or how to go in Cappadocia. Therefore, there are many tours for you to see Cappadocia in detail. You can sightsee Cappadocia in a planned and scheduled manner with a tour guide within the scope of those tours. We, as all tours to turkey agency, are striving to satisfy our customers’ needs in the best manner. So, within this context, we would be very happy to provide you the best program you preferred. We are planning the most fruitful excursions in which you could sightsee Cappadocia through the tour you preferred. We provide the contents of Cappadocia tour program for you.
What is Cappadocia Red Tour?
We are trying to respond the customers’ needs in a true manner. Within this context, we would be very happy to provide you the best program you preferred. One of those tours is known as Cappadocia Red Tour.
Cappadocia Red Tour in which you can have an opportunity to see many places in Cappadocia also provides you to see the most exciting and beautiful places of Cappadocia region. Cappadocia Red Tour fee per person is 40 euros. You can sightsee the precious places of Cappadocia by joining Red Tours.
Cappadocia Red Tour Route
- Devrent Hayal Vadisi (Devrent Dream Valley)
- Göreme Açık Hava Müzesi (Göreme Open Air Museum)
- Avanos Çanak Atölyesi (Avanos Potteries)
- Uçhisar Kalesi (Uçhisar Castle)
- Göreme Panorama
Those tours include different parts of Cappadocia. Every single Cappadocia region tour provides a different beauty of Cappadocia. Cappadocia Red Tour is one of those fabulous tours. Cappadocia Red Tour route starts with Devrent Dream Valley and continues with Paşabağları. Then magnificent churches and Göreme Open Air Museum locate in the third route. Right after that, you will come across with famous premises of Avanos which are potteries. You can either watch earthenware production or involve in the production stage. You can learn how to make pottery in the best manner. After pottery visit, you will proceed towards the most important castle of Cappadocia which is Uçhisar. Then your red tour will end with Göreme Panorama visit which is a must-see part of your journey.
After the tour we drop you off at the hotel. Some of the visitor may have horseback riding or atv tour reservations. We can contact the tour companies that you have already made reservations with for sunset tours and we can drop you off at the horse farms or atv locations.
Cappadocia Red Tour is an intraregional tour that introduces the central and northern region of Cappadocia, including Uchisar, Goreme Open Museum, Avanos, Cavusin, Pasabag, Devrent Valley, and more!
What are the main stops in the Red Tour?
- You will be picked up from your hotel around 09:00-30 AM.
- The first stop will be Uchisar Castle, the highest rock formation in the region.
- Goreme Open Air Museum, which is in the list of the UNESCO World Heritage List, you can explore many cave monasteries with frescoes, caves and historical living enviroments. Your entry fee will be covered and lunch will be offered.
- The next stop will be Cavusin village, abandoned during the exchange of the Greek/Turkish population in 1924.
- Enjoy Avanos while visiting a family-run pottery workshoplocated in an underground cave. The pottery continues as an art form from 1700BC to today. You will learn from a master potter demonstrating how to make a pot, and watch the glazers applied to their elegant desingn. Take a turn at the potter’s wheel yourself and make your own unique pot.
- In Pasabagi (also known as Monks Valley because of the Chapel of Saint Simeon) wander through the Fairy Chimneys (famous mushroom-shaped rock formations).
- Devrent Valley (also known as Imagination Valley) - a special valley where you can spot natural rock formations in many shapes, including the famous camel-shaped rock.
- You will return to your hotel about 18:00 PM.
What is in the Red Tour?
- You will be given English speaking tour guide
- If you take a group tour, you will be given special French and Russian to your preference
- Our new model modern mini buses are air-conditioned and limited to max 18 seated
- All entrance tickets will be covered
- Free lunch is available