Cappadocia Turkish Night Show
The Cappadocia Turkish Night Show is organized specially for our guests who want to get familiar with the Turkish culture and folklore. Also a great way to spend time and lean back and enjoy the fun show, shows you can partake are also available.
What is included in the Cappadocia Turkish Night Show?
Cappadocia Turkish Night Show consists of many activities that you can enjoy in groups.
The program includes the following activities:
- Entertainment in specially decorated prehistoric caves
- Shows with or without Dinner with alcoholic beverages or non alcoholic options are in different prices
- Starts at 8:30 PM
- The show takes about 3 hours
- Popular folkloric dances from the 7 regions of Turkey including Horon dance from Blacksea region, Zeybek dance from Aegean Region and all of the other region
- Fun games with volunteers
- Clubbing at last
- Transfer not included
Cappadocia Turkish Night Show - Details - Price
- Cappadocia Turkish Night Show is held at different 4-5 Cappadocia lounges with groups of 200-500 people.
- Dinner menu including 2 kinds of starters, selection of main courses including chicken, meat and fish;
- Alcoholic drinks from raki, beer or wine, non-alcoholic drinks soft drinks varying from fruit juice, ayran etc.
- A transfer must be requested from the company from which you purchased the package or agreed on it yourself
You can check out the link for Turkish Night Show.
You can also check out Cappadocia Dervishes Ceremony