City Tour in Antalya
City Tour in Antalya: A half-day Antalya city center excursion to the city of Antalya with the Duden waterfalls, the old port and the bustling ancient city of Antalya.
When: every day
Location: pick up from your hotel in Antalya
Departure time: 9:00 a.m.
> Antalya city center excursion program
- Departure from the hotel after breakfast
- Visit of Duden Park, which is named after the river that flows into the Mediterranean from about 40 meters high
- Panoramic tour in the modern city, route to the old port
- Visit of the old port with its picturesque alleys and the Place de République in the center of the city, where you will find fabrics, souvenirs, spices and textiles
- You will also visit the Museum of the Whirling Dervishes and the mosque of Yivli Minare, dating from the 14th century.
- Presentation of a parade of leather clothing
- Return to the hotel
Why not take a look at Antalya's nightlife after this half-day sightseeing?
- Payment on the spot
- Hiking to fully soak up the essence of Antalya
> Included in the price:
- English speaking guide
- Entrance tickets to the Whirling Dervish Museum
- Entrance ticket to Duden Park
> The price:
30 € per person
Children 0 - 6 years free
> To reserve:
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call, send a message to +905532623024 (we use Viber and Whatsapp!)
Kampa Tourism License no: 3235