Fish Dinner in Bodrum
A gourmet dinner in Bodrum with mezze, seafood and fish, ½ bottle of wine included in the meal. A feast with fish and mezzes in Bodrum will make your evening unforgettable. The perfect occasion to celebrate an important occasion.
What are mezzes?
The mezze is a set of dishes whose number is often limited to ten, but which can take an essential place in the buffet of a wedding (going up to a hundred). Each dish is served on a small plate, so that you can taste more varieties. As an accompaniment, we traditionally drink raki, an aniseed drink elongated with water with ice cubes. Many dishes served as mezze are prepared from vegetables, meat or seafood. The word mezze comes from Persian or Arabic. It is used in many countries in the regions of the Middle East, Asia Minor and the Caucasus, each adapting it to their culinary specialties.
Evening fish dinner program in Bodrum:
When: Every day
Location: Departure from the hotel
- Pick up from your hotel early in the evening
- Bodrum is renowned for the quality of its fish restaurants and the diversity of its appetizers
- Hearty meal with several mezzes, salads, grilled fish, desserts and 1/2 bottle of wine per person
- At the end of the evening, return to the hotel
Fish Dinner in Bodrum The Price
60 € per person
- Transfer included
- Meals included
- Discovery of the local and festive atmosphere
- Possibility of adapting to your needs and desires
- Alcohol included