Istanbul Night Tour – Guided Tour
Discover Istanbul by Night under the lights, the Blue Mosque and the majestic Hagia Sophia, the always lively Istiklal Street and Kumkapi, a must for a fish dinner! Enjoy a night tour of Istanbul with dinner. Walk through the illuminated streets of Istanbul to learn about Istanbul's nightlife, then sample Turkish cuisine in one of the city's liveliest areas - Kumkapi.
The price :
2 people: 100 € per person
When: All year round / every day
Duration: 4 hours
Departure point: From your hotel
Departure time: At 7:00 p.m.
Itinerary - Istanbul Night Tour - Guided Tour
- Istiklal Street near Taksim Square is busy 24 hours a day. Daytime shopping street becomes the favorite place for night owls. Typical bistros, jazz bars, concert halls, hookah cafes, etc.
- The Kumkapi district is one of the rare places in the ancient city which has retained its charm and which attracts Turks from residential areas to offer them seafood and fish. Relaxed street atmosphere, musicians playing on restaurant terraces and varied Turkish cuisine await you!
- Finally, visit the Sultanahmet district to observe the two most famous monuments of Istanbul under the spotlight.
- Hagia Sophia, a jewel of Byzantine architecture that was built in 532 during the reign of Emperor Justinian.
- The 17th century Blue Mosque which is a sumptuous edifice that you cannot remain indifferent to. It is essential to come and experience this unique moment on site, especially at night when the monuments of Sultanahmet Square light up to offer magical shows - Istanbul by night.
- Return to the hotel.
If a daytime walking tour appeals to you more in Istanbul, feel free to click here!
The Highlights of the Istanbul by Night Excursion:
- Guaranteed departure from 2 people - a private excursion
- Private English speaking guide
- Istanbul must-see places tour
- Payment on the spot
- Integration into Istanbul's local and nightlife