Mud Bath Tour in Dalyan Fethiye
Every day, we invite you to participate in a mud bath in Dalyan Fethiye. The transfer will be made by coach from your accommodation to Dalyan village, 30 km from Dalaman airport and 65 km from Fethiye. Dalyan is a small village in the town of Mugla located between the districts of Marmaris and Fethiye.
> Mud Bath Program in Dalyan Fethiye
- Our Dalyan Mud Bath Day program will begin with a boat cruise on the Dalyan River. This romantic tour on the Dalyan River Estuary will bring us to another interesting point where we will refresh our skin with sulfuric mud baths.
- Along the way for the mud baths in Dalyan, we will enjoy the reed and nature landscape as well as the famous Dalyan rock tombs. After this amazing boat trip on the Dalyan River, we will reach the famous Dalyan Mud Bath.
- Mud baths are said to make you feel younger and physically rejuvenate! After getting a mud bath a dip in the sulfur springs will refresh you.
- One thing we are sure of: After an adventure like a mud bath in Dalyan, hunger sets in. We will therefore serve an open buffet lunch in the village. Different selections of traditional Turkish dishes are waiting for you.
Next on the agenda will be a relaxing swim stop at Iztuzu Beach. You will have the choice to swim in fresh water or salt water, the warm turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea. If you are lucky you might see Caretta Caretta turtles on the beach as it is their nesting and breeding grounds.
After the swimming break at Iztuzu beach, we will return to the boat back to Fethiye. On the boat, you might get a chance to taste blue crab after a long and fun day of Mud Bath in Dalyan Fethiye.
> The price
35 € per person
Child: (00–06) free :)
- Private English speaking guide
- Transport and transfer included
- Lunch included
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- For those who have limited time it is an ideal formula to see the surroundings of Fethiye
- Payment on the spot
- Entrance tickets to the program site included
> To book
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call, send a message to +905532623024 (we use Viber and Whatsapp!)
Kampa Tourism License no: 3235