One-day Tour of Istanbul
The 6 must-see monuments in a one-day tour of Istanbul
The Ottoman and Byzantine world, the old town at your fingertips in one-day tour of Istanbul
- Departure from the hotel
- Visit of Topkapi Palace (Ottoman)
- Discovery of the breathtaking Hagia Sophia (Byzantium)
- Enter the history of the Basilica Cistern (Byzantium)
- Free lunch
- Hippodrome tour (Roman and Byzantine)
- Mystical moment when entering one of the most beautiful mosques in the country: the Blue Mosque (Ottoman)
- Visit the largest covered market in the world: the grand bazaar (Ottoman)
- Return to the hotel
The strong points
- The order of visits can be changed
- Guaranteed departure from 2 people
- English-speaking guide
- One-day tour of Istanbul must-see monuments
- Payment on the spot
- The opportunity to travel through the two crucial eras in one day tour of Istanbul
- Priority to admission to museums (knowing that the wait is very long, this is a real asset)
Entrance tickets to the various museums included in the program. You can examine all the prices of monuments and museums in one day tour of Istanbul Your guide will help you buy your fast-track tickets for the tours). Public transport used during the visits
Your guide will help you buy entrance tickets to museums and monuments in Istanbul without having to wait in the line. With the services of a certified state guide, you get the chance of acquiring a wire cutter ticket for all museums and monuments in Istanbul (except mosque).
Istanbul is a city with a rich history and culture, and there are many daily city tours available that can help you explore the city and learn more about its history and landmarks. Some popular city tours in Istanbul include:
- Istanbul Old City Tour: This tour takes you through the heart of Istanbul's historic district, including the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, and Topkapi Palace.
- Bosphorus Cruise: A cruise along the Bosphorus Strait is a great way to see the city from a different perspective and learn about its history. You'll see landmarks like the Bosphorus Bridge, Dolmabahce Palace, and the Rumeli Fortress.
- Istanbul Food Tour: For foodies, a food tour is a great way to explore the city and try some of its delicious cuisine. You'll visit local markets and taste a variety of traditional dishes.
- Istanbul Modern Art Museum Tour: If you're interested in modern art, this tour takes you to Istanbul's modern art museum, which features works by Turkish and international artists.
There are many other city tours available in Istanbul, so you can choose one that fits your interests and schedule.