Princess Island Tour Istanbul
Princess Island Tour Istanbul: A day combining a boat trip, quiet walks, the old wooden houses is waiting for you if you prefer an excursion to the Princess' Islands. In the Princess' Islands there is a different way of life than in Istanbul! Discover it now!
When: every day
Location: Buyukada, Princess' Island
Time: 9:00 a.m., departure from the hotel
A day of relaxation through an island excursion in Istanbul. These are 5 islands in the Sea of Marmara, approximately 1 hour by boat from central Istanbul. After leaving the always crowded big city, you will discover another way of living on these islands: there are no cars! Transport is done by small electric vehicles replacing the carriages of yesteryear, for a truly authentic island excursion to the Princes of Istanbul.
Program Princess Island Tour Istanbul:
- Your guide will pick you up from your hotel
- Transfer to the pier to take the boat to the Princes' Islands. Unprecedented experience guaranteed!
- After sailing for about an hour, you will dock in the largest of the 5 islands, "Buyukada", translated as "the Big Island".
Once a solitary place inhabited by monks, then a place of exile during the Byzantine era, the Princes' Islands are now a popular destination for Istanbulites and tourists. You can only get around by bicycle or electric vehicles which ensure the calm of these oases of peace and tranquility. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city by exploring these charming Princes' Islands!
- By bike, on foot or in an electric carriage, a beautiful walk on the island awaits you.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant
- Return to Istanbul and to your hotel with memories in your head and beautiful photos.
65 € per person from a group of 2 people + 20 € per person from the 3rd person Child: (00–06) free :)
- Use of the boat, unique experience from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Hiking to soak up the local life
- Ride by electric car or bike to go around the island
- Guaranteed departure from 2 people
- For those who have limited time it is the ideal formula to see Istanbul off the beaten track
- Private English speaking and local tour guide of Istanbul
- Payment on the spot
- The order of the visits can be changed
- Traditional lunch included
- Transfer and transport included
> Not included:
- Electric vehicle or bicycle (depending on your choice).
The price is very low and comes down to a few euros, don't worry!
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call, send a message to +905532623024 (we use Viber and Whatsapp!)
Kampa Tourism License no: 3235
And if the idea of taking the boat has appealed to you, why not indulge in an Istanbul sunset cruise? A romantic moment for sure!