Private Bosphorus Yacht Cruise Istanbul
Private Bosphorus Yacht Cruise Istanbul: A private Bosphorus yacht cruise in Istanbul is gaining more and more attention from both local and foreign guests. Especially in the evening hours in the warm season the tour is in great demand. Why is yacht charter in Istanbul so popular? Let's take a look! In the meantime, if you are looking at purchasing a private Bosphorus yacht tour in Istanbul or yacht charter in Istanbul you can easily contact us via WhatsApp or you can also call us +905324530363. Prices for private yacht tour in Istanbul in 2023 will start from 120 euros for 1 hour. The price depends on the yacht's capacity and model. The reservation is confirmed by a deposit paid in advance. You can learn more about payment methods and prices via whatsApp.
A magical moment between Europe and Asia with a private Bosphorus yacht tour in istanbul
Pamper yourself with a leisurely vacation away from the hustle and bustle with the soothing sound of waves and beautiful views of magical Istanbul in the rays of the setting sun. To understand its mysterious soul and get into the very heart, you should definitely go on a private yacht tour in Istanbul along the Bosphorus. Listen to completely different sounds of the city, immerse yourself in the moment of contemplation and dreaming under the screams of loud seagulls, with a cup of hot tea or coffee on board of your personal yacht. Only you are able to create your own beautiful memories and this does not require much effort.
Even if you come with a group and plan to have fun with friends, a private yacht tour in Istanbul will also be an interesting alternative, especially in these unstable times with its new rules about social distance. Lights of the city at night, favorite music at full volume, a variety of drinks and snacks, decoration of the yacht to your taste, loved ones around and no neighbors will make your trip unforgettable. Renting a yacht in Istanbul, of course, will be a little more expensive than other boat trips, but the fiery emotions that you get by choosing a private Bosphorus yacht tour in Istanbul will cover all your expenses in full.
Why is yacht charter in Istanbul popular?
It's hard to imagine a city on the water without its marine life. When you want to celebrate an important date in a special way, be it a birthday, an engagement or even a wedding, but without tiring crowds a private yacht tour in Istanbul will be a suitable substitute for the party. Our guests are constantly requesting to organize an event on a private boat and there are several reasons for this:
- Private atmosphere - no need for approval for organizing a holiday as in public institutions. Only your company is on the board, music, decorations, drinks and dishes are selected according to your taste
- The beauty of the city at 360 degrees - any event will become even more beautiful when you have an incredible view of Istanbul with its architectural masterpieces and picturesque corners of the Bosphorus
- This is quite an original activity. It is certain that a day on a yacht in the heart of Istanbul will remain in the memory forever not only for you, but also for your guests. This is a whole new way of looking at the city.
Private yacht charter in Istanbul: general information
- The yachts are conveniently located at the Eminonu Halic pier, which makes your arrival easier.
- There are several types of boats, we will help you choose the right one depending on your budget and event.
- Yacht charter is possible with almost any budget.
- Yachts are designed for a different number of passengers, the maximum capacity is up to 12-13 people.
- Yacht charter in Istanbul varies from 2 hours to daily and long-term. But in order to slowly admire the beauties of the city it will take 3-4 hours on average.
- Long term private yacht charter in Istanbul offers you a wide range of possibilities: from organizing breakfast / lunch / dinner or hosting an important event on board to exploring the bays of the Princes' Islands. Also, during the warm season you can sunbathe on a private yacht, swim or fish in remote places.
- Long term rentals provide the opportunity to see more in a short time
How is a private yacht tour in Istanbul organized?
A private yacht tour is what you need to experience the uniqueness of the city on two continents. There are several options for how to spend your tour. Let's consider some of them.
Private yacht tour in Istanbul from 2 hours
Graceful mosques and buildings with a rich history will appear on your way. The front doors of the palaces face the sea. These gates which were a fascinating view for the eyes of the sultans for many centuries. Now you can see this greatness with your own eyes.
And along the coast there are picturesque summer villas, the best restaurants and nightclubs. Be sure to sail under two bridges: the Bosphorus and the Fatih Sultan Mehmet bridge, connecting Asia and Europe.
Did you know that the Bosphorus bridge is the ninth longest in the world? It is especially beautiful in the evening at sunset and in the lights. Moreover, you will see such iconic sights as the Dolmabahce Palace, the Ortaköy Baroque Mosque, the Maiden Tower at arm's length, the Rumeli Fortress and much more, and all these views are just for you, without crowds of tourists and queues.
Walk on a yacht from 4 hours or more
Unleash your imagination. You can go wherever your soul desires. An experienced captain and friendly crew will be happy to show you the best places you might not even know about.
What is included in the service in private Bosphorus yacht cruise
- Modern motor yachts for every taste and budget
- Transfer from central hotels and back (European side)
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Fruit, sweets and snacks on board
- Crew and captain service
Taxes, fuel and crew services
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the tour
- The best locations for photography and, of course, breathtaking sunsets
Additional services in private Bosphorus yacht cruise (paid separately):
- Preparation of an important event at your request
- Breakfast -lunch - dinner
- Fireworks show
- Musicians and music according to your preferences
- Organization of laser inscription on the bridge (suitable as a congratulation or marriage proposal)
If you wish, you can rent only a yacht and take care of all the preparations. And if this is your first time getting acquainted with marine leisure, be sure to read the article about Bosphorus Sunset Cruise.