Tour around Antalya Kemer
Prepare for a tour around Antalya Kemer by cruising in a boat, allowing you to sail close to picturesque coasts of Antalya during the day. Between swimming and exploring, your boat will take you to the springs of a dazzling nature and atmosphere in Kemer Antalya.
When: 3 days a week
Location: departure from your hotel from Antalya or from Kemer.
> Antalya Kemer Cruise Program
- Morning: departure from the hotel after breakfast
- Arrival at the port of Kemer, to take your boat
- The day unfolds with several stops at the coves of the Lycian coast for relaxed swimming
- Free time at the ancient site of Phaselis to satisfy your cultural curiosity. You will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the Roman era (entrance fee)
- Lunch on board
- At the end of the afternoon, return to the port of Kemer Antalya and to your hotel.
> Kemer, the Turkish Saint-Tropez
Kemer is the busiest marina on the Mediterranean coast. Despite its small size, the district enjoys great activity and modernity as it receives tourists from all over the world without interruption, throughout the year. Kemer is a city specializing in high standard tourism. Besides its exceptional natural landscapes, shaped by pine forests of coves with turquoise waters, Kemer (Antalya) is at the forefront in terms of entertainment: cafes, shops and restaurants are ready to welcome you and offer you the best possible service, with a wide variety of choices. This is not to mention the various and varied ancient cities that Kemer abounds, which can be visited by schooner.
Kemer is a wise choice for a day combining shopping, gastronomy, culture, nature and sport. Besides, a trip to Turkey without a detour to Kemer would not be considered complete. A little getaway to add to your trip without further ado!
> The price
50 € per person
Child: (00–06) free :)
- English speaking guide
- Transfer and boat included
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- For those who have limited time it is an ideal formula to contemplate the Lycian coast of Antalya
- No waiting in the queues
- Payment on the spot
- Lunch included
> Not included in the price
- Entrance to the ancient site of Phaselis. Your guide will help you purchase a skip-the-line ticket to visit without queuing.
> To book
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call, send a message to +905532623024 (we use Viber and Whatsapp!)
Licence no: 3235