Tour around Perge, Aspendos, Side and its Waterfalls
Explore the ancient sites on a Perge Aspendos Side Excursion and relax on the sandy beaches of Side, with a bonus visit to Kursunlu or Manavgat waterfall (depending on the season).
Perge Aspendos Side Excursion Program:
- Transfer from your hotel in the morning
- This day of adventures will begin with a visit to Perge. Visit the Stadium, Roman Gate, Nymphaeum, Roman Bath, Hellenistic Gate, Colonnaded Main Street, and Agora
- After lunch, you will have the opportunity to visit one of the waterfalls (Kursunlu or Manavgat) depending on the season
- Afterwards, stop at Aspendos, an ancient site internationally known for its well-preserved theater
- After the cultural visit, it's time for a relaxing break with free time for shopping and / or admire the beautiful views of the beaches of Side, with swimming possible
- Return to your hotel in Antalya
IMPORTANT NOTE: The pickup area is limited to the Konyaalti and Kundu area of Antalya. All other districts are subject to a supplement.
The Tour Price
- 90 € per person
- Child: (00–06) free :)
- Private English speaking guide
- Transport included
- Lunch included
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- For those who have limited time this is an ideal formula to see the surroundings of Antalya
- No waiting in the queues
- Payment on the spot
- Entrance tickets to the program site included