One-day Bursa Tour, the Green City
On the program of the one day Bursa tour :
- Early departure from your hotel for Bursa the green city
- Arrival at the ferry (one hour): crossing between 30/45 minutes
- Arrival at Topçular then continuation by road to Bursa (about 1 hour)
- Visit of the Great Mosque of Bursa (Ulu Cami), dating from 1399
- Visit of the silk market and the Grand Bazaar in Bursa the green city
- Free lunch -Sultan Mehmet I Green Mosque and Green Mausoleum Tour
- Visit of the old districts where we find the old typical houses of Bursa the green city
- Visit the mausoleum of the founder of the Ottoman Empire and his son Orhan, the conqueror of the city of Bursa.
- The 2 mausoleums are located in the Tophane district and offer an exceptional view of the city.
- The return is scheduled at 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM depending on traffic. What to know about one day Bursa tour ?
- The excursion to Bursa is a private excursion whether if you are a family, a couple or if you are alone.
- You will be accompanied by an English-speaking state-certified guide and will be transported in a Mercedes Vito type vehicle with private driver.
Advantages of one day Bursa tour (Full Day Bursa Tour From Istanbul - Sightseeing Tour)
- Discovery of Bursa, which was the first capital of the Ottoman Empire.
- Colorful city where we find a diversity of landscapes and visits.
- Large textile city where you will surely have the opportunity to shop at very affordable prices. For combing your visit of Bursa with a full discovery of Istanbul guided by English-speaking professional of tourism, do not hesitate to click this link!