Istanbul Museum Pass 2020 is an advantage card to be able to visit museums in Istanbul, valid for 5 days from your first visit at the price of 295 TL.
From what age are museums in Istanbul free for children? – Istanbul Museum Pass 2020
It is free for children under 8.
The Istanbul Museum Pass 2020 gives you the right to one entry per museum.
It is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and valid for one person.
Istanbul Museum Pass 2020 does not include audio guidance, which remains optional
Where to find the Istanbul Museum Pass
You can buy the Istanbul Museum Pass 2020 at the giches of the Saint Sophia Basilica or the Topkapi Palace but also at Chora Museum, at the Archaeological Museum, Mosaic Museum, at the Museum of Islamic Arts.
What are the little extras of the Istanbul Museum Pass 2020?
1 / No queue
Not a negligible thing, knowing the great influence which sometimes causes a very long wait.
2 / Entrance for:
* Topkapi Palace (72 TL originally) http://topkapisarayi.gov.tr/tr
* The Saint Sophie Basilica (72 TL originally) http://www.ayasofyamuzesi.gov.tr
* The Saint Chora Church (54 TL originally) https://www.choramuseum.com/
* Archaeological Museum (35 TL originally) https://www.muze.gov.tr/tr/muzeler/istanbul-arkeoloji-muzeleri
* Mosaic Museum (32 TL originally) http://ayasofyamuzesi.gov.tr/tr/content/b%C3%BCy%C3%BCk-saray-mozaikleri-m%C3%BCzesi
* Museum of Islamic Arts (42 TL originally) http://tiem.gov.tr/
* Mevlana Museum (12 TL originally) www.galatamevlevihanesimuzesi.gov.tr
* Museum of History, Sciences, Technologies of Islam (12 TL originally) www.ibttm.org/ENG/
At the end, you can save: money, precious time for visits, not to mention the many percentages on various museums, shops and cafes.
3 / Istanbul Museum Pass 2020 discounts:
* – 10% in coffees and museum stores
* – 15% for the VIP transport company Blue Shuttel” www.blueshuttle.net/
* – 25% for a short BOSPHORE tour and 20% for a large BOSPHORE tour with the company www.sehirhatlari.com.tr/
* – 20% on the entry of JURASSIC LAND (amusement park for children) www.jurassicland.com.tr/
* – 20% on meals ordered at KIZ KULESI www.kizkulesi.com.tr/
* – 30% on the entrance to the Museum of Innocence of the famous TURKISH writer ORHAN PAMUK and 10% on the store/coffee www.masumiyetmuzesi.org/
* – 20% on the entry to PERA ART MUSEUM and 10% on the sale of art/coffee www.peramuzesi.org.tr/
* – 20% on the entry of RAHMI LOCOMOTION MUSEUM and 10% on the store www.rmk-museum.org.tr
* 8 TL entry for Sakip Sabanci Museum and – 10% on the store muze.sabanciuniv.edu
You can also benefit from the following cards:
* Museum Pass Cappadocia: 100 TL
* Museum Pass Turkey: 315 TL for all Turkey (for 15 days from the 1st entry, same rules as other cards)
* Museum Pass the Aegean: 185 TL for Aydin / Mugla / Izmir (valid 7 days from the 1st entry, same rules as for other cards)
* Museum Pass Mediterranean: 185 TL for Antalya / Mersin / Adana (valid 7 days from the first school year, same rules as other cards)
The closing days of the main museums in Istanbul – Istanbul Museum Pass 2020
- Dolmabahçe Palace (the Palace and the Harem)
- Beylerbeyi Palace (the Asian side)
- The Archaeological Museum
- The Sea Museum
- Pera Museum – Sabanci Museum – Istanbul Modern
- Topkapı Palace (Palace and Harem)
- Yıldız Palace
- Dolmabahce Palace
- Beylerbeyi Sarayı Palace
- Grand Bazaar
Never closed (except holidays)
- The Egyptian Market
- The Basilica Cistern
- Santral Museum Istanbul
- The Church Saint Sauveur in Chora – Kariye Muzesi
For all requests for tours, visits, private guid … simply click on “Excursion” on the menu!
Many places to visit in Istanbul with All Tours to Turkey!